Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back from Brazil

Hello to everyone. I am up late working on homework and thought to update my blog as just this evening, Butch, Josh, and I returned from Brazil. I was so uplifted by the experience and would like to say a very special thanks to Austin Avenue for making our trip possible, to my wonderful wife Katie for holding down the fort, to Gary who stayed behind, and to Continent of Great Cities who held the conference that we attended. Also most importantly, thanks to God.

As you all can imagine our year has been a difficult one here in Cochabamba especially following the bus accident so this special retreat for missionary men came at just the right time. God always knows how to take such wonderful care of His children. I will write more about it later and hopefully be able to post some pictures, but I did want to let everyone know that we are home safe and are so grateful.

Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are home safe and sound. glad the conference was beneficial to you. thank you to all who made it possible for you to attend.

Rachel said...

THANK YOU for the update! It's great to hear news and to know when you'll be coming to the States. JD and I talk about you a lot and have been anticipating your arrival with the hopes that we'll be able to visit.